In an ideal situation
Ideally, a man and a woman, who are a couple, would plan to have a child. Both people would
be at a place mentally, physically, emotionally and financially to take on the joy and burden
of raising a child. This would have been a subject of numerous conversations that have led
the couple to believe that they could sustain a relationship while raising a child. This
is the ideal situation. It is not a singular decision that one person makes and holds the
other person accountable for, nor should it be, ideally. To do what is in the best interest
of your child, both people must be on the same page at the same time and ready for the journey
ahead. Ideally, both people would do what is in the best interest of the child.
Looking at things seriously
If things happen along the way and the couple no longer feels that the relationship
is viable and decide to part, each person should do what is best for the child and what is best
for one another. If both houses are happy, the child will not be overly stressed and can
transition easily between the two. The relationship that bore the child could transform into
a friendship, as your most treasured creation depends upon such a situation to understand what
an adult is and to learn to be a responsible adult himself/herself. This last, although not
ideal, is an ideal solution to an unfortunate turn of events.
Let's face it, women don't usually get pregnant on their own but surprisingly some actually do attempt to get
pregnant without you knowing that you were ever in danger of getting them pregnant.
I recently watched a movie about sexploitation of Hip Hop and learned some surprising things through
the confession of a Hip-Hop video dancer. She has written a tell all, but her and other guests were
quite revealing in their confessions. That is how I learned about some of the less conventional methods below.
What we have learned
We are not able to give you a list of all of the traps used, that is why we have this forum. We want to hear
what you are going through so that we can build upon our knowledge base.
Some of the traps mentioned below are so that you get her pregnant and some are to make you think that
you got her pregnant, while she secretly knows that she is already pregnant.
Not so Common Traps
- She continually forgets to take birth control pills.
- She does not want you to use a condom.
- She says that her doctor told her that she cannot get pregnant. Some medical condition.
- She wants to feel you release inside of her.
- She is always trying to get over on someone somewhere.
- She constantly lies or is regarded as a liar by others.
- She promises that if she gets pregnant, she won't keep it. She has plans with her life.
- She wants to sleep with you one last time after you have decided to break things off.
- She suddenly doesn't want you to use protection.
- She has a child and tries to convince you that she doesn't want to have another one without being married.
- She uses a turkey baster to syphon your seamen from a used condom and inserts it into herself and squeezes.
- Uses a dildo, a cucumber, finger or some other object to insert into the inside out condom and inserts it into herself with the seamen exposed.
- Waits until you are seriously intoxicated to entice you while your judgment is impaired.